2015년 5월 4일 월요일

VitaXtreme Chill Drop Set Of 4 Reusable Stainless Steel Wine And Drink Chillers 18002



international healthI HATE warm, watered down Wine or Liquor and more than likely so do you! Have you wanted to indulge in a glass of white wine, a scotch, or any other beverage for that matter, but you didn"t want to drink it warm, and you didn"t want to water it down with an ice cube? Or what about drinking your morning cup of coffee or tea, and wishing that there was a way to cool it down just a little with out watering it down?
I"m certain you can relate and like me you"ve possibly tried those inexpensive plastic ice cubes, but who desires to have that plastic taste in your drink, not to mention that I would never want to serve a guest with a plastic cube in their drink. Should you wish to get further on Read more about this wine chiller product, we recommend thousands of libraries people might consider pursuing.
Finally I came across an easy and handy solution that actually worked for me and I just have to let you know what it is. Because I"m a big fan of Amazon.com (love their 100% satisfaction, money back guarantee and speedy delivery), it was no surprise that they came through after spending a little time reading about some of the items available for this.

I chose the VitaXtreme Chill Drop chillers to replace my ice cubes and resolve my water downed problem. They are a food grade stainless steel and I love the mirror like appearance as they lay in the bottom of the glass. Unlike ice cubes that float, the reusable Chill Drops chill the drink from the bottom of the glass which is fine if you are used to using a straw. I found that an occasional "swirl" of the glass gave me good results. They came in a black velvet or velveteen draw string bag that I use to keep them together and that fits nicely in the freezer door, easy to see and easy to use - Love them. (If I didn"t, I trust Amazon and would have gotten a refund.)

I had a couple extra sets sent to me that I have since given away as gifts, they are just that elegant and sophisticated looking. The fact that they actually do perform for my needs allows me with confidence to recommend them to you.

Click the link under the image to order your convenient, beautiful and functional set of 4 Chill Drops by VitaXtreme and get the benefits you are trying to attain..

In case you loved this informative article and you wish to receive more details with regards to cigna health assure visit our own webpage.


from wegetfree.net http://ift.tt/1R88ShF
via IFTTT

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기